1) Make the boullion with 6 cubes and 4 cups water.
2) Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute the onion, green pepper and garlic until the onion is translucent.
3) Add cumin, salt, pepper, bijol, and bay leaves.
4) Add tomato sauce and cook for about a minute. Just to heat through.
5) Put the rest of the ingredients into the crockpot.
6) Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
NOTE: If you’re impatient and not intimidated by it, you can make this same thing in a pressure cooker.
Follow steps 1-4, but put in a pressure cooker instead of a crockpot.
Following manufacturer’s directions, cook under 15 pound pressure for about 45 minutes.
1/2 Small White onion chopped
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
1/2 Tspn. Ground cumin
3/4 Tsp. Salt
2 Tablespoons Bijol
2 Bay Leaves
1 8 oz. Can of tomato sauce
1 14.5 oz. Can diced tomatoes
2 lbs. Beef stew meat
2 White Potatoes (Cut into small cubes)
1 Cup Dry white wine
4 Cups Beef boullion (6 cubes)